By complying with national and international regulations, by providing a healthy and safe working environment;
* We will ensure that occupational health and safety awareness is adopted by all our stakeholders and that it is continuously developed,
* We will take all kinds of measures to all relevant parties within the framework of OHS regulations,
* We will work to prevent occupational accidents before they occur with effective risk assessment,
* We will train our employees on OHS on legislation requirements,
* We will respect the collective bargaining and bargaining rights of our employees and support the organizations in this direction,
* We will refer to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions, the United Nations Global Compact, the United Nations Declaration of Global Goals for Sustainable Development, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) guidelines for multinational companies.
* We will ensure that our visitors, suppliers and company employees from all levels comply with OHS rules,
* We will be an exemplary institution by managing our company within the framework of OHS management standards.
* In the working environment;
We will provide a healthy environment where employees will feel comfortable, safe and happy to work. We will take mental health problems seriously and support all personnel who encounter problems.